£9.10This product contains alcohol. You have confirmed to be over 18 years old, but can still be asked to show ID on delivery.
A very exclusive PGI Cider. A natural bubbles cider resulted from a double fermantation. No gas is added.
- D.O. Sidra de Asturias
- Vintage: 2018
- Colour: Bright Golden with a well integrated fine bubble
- Nose: Frank scent with notes of fruit compote
- Palate: Very dry. Light acidity well balance with a final very gentle sweetness. This makes the taste stay a bit longer on the palate.
- Orchands: Located in Asturias, Northern Spain
- Cider Making / Aging: Made following the Charmat Method, double fermentation making a natural carbonic, no gas is added.
- Awards: Bronze medal Bath & West British Cider Championships
- 7% abv
- Enjoy at 8° C
Beautiful natural sparkling dry cider. Madidate ir with pates, blue cheese, fish, shell fish or appetizers.