£9.50This product contains alcohol. You have confirmed to be over 18 years old, but can still be asked to show ID on delivery.
- D.O. Rioja
- Grape variety: 100% Viura.
- Vintage: 2017
- Taste: Dry and fresh
- Aging: Young. Fermentetion for 16 days
- Colour: Bright and clean, lemon yellow colour with greenish glints. Crystalline
- Aroma: Medium-high intensity, with flowery aromas of pineapple, green apple, whiteflower vegetables and fresh cut hay.
- Palate: Fresh attack with big volume, developing a silky and kind passing through the mouth. Long final with a very fresh aftertaste.
- Pairing: Specially indicated for fish, shellfish and smooth cheeses. It also goes perfectly with gratin pasta , fish and vegetatable rices.
- 12.5% abv
Sanchez’s highlights: ‘ Lovely white fruit aroma with a hint of tropical fruit’.