£9.50This product contains alcohol. You have confirmed to be over 18 years old, but can still be asked to show ID on delivery.
Lovely white fruit aroma with a hint of tropical fruit.
Glycerin affects both the wine’s flavor and texture. On the palate, adds a fuller note to wine and a soft mouth-feel.
- Grape variety: Viura
- D.O. Rioja
- Vintage: 2019
- Colour: Bright and clean, lemon yellow colour with greenish glints. Crystalline and glyceric
- Nose: Medium-high intensity, with flowery aromas of pineapple , green apple, white-flower vegetables and fresh cut hay.
- Palate: Fresh attack with big volume, developing a silky and kind passing through the mouth . Long final with a very fresh aftertaste.
- Vineyards: Rioja Alta & Rioja Alavesa
- Wine Making: 2019 vintage will be rated as one of the best vintages. A dry year with a mild summer, with some showers which covered the spring waterless period and without excessive warm weather, giving a slow ripening of the grapes. Harvest took place in the 4th week of September. Fermentation – maceration in stainless steel tanks with temperature control for 15 days. Aged in the bottle since January 2020
- 12.5% abv
- Enjoy at 16° C
Specially indicated for fish, shellfish and smooth cheeses. It also goes perfectly with gratin pasta and fish and vegetable rices.