£9.50This product contains alcohol. You have confirmed to be over 18 years old, but can still be asked to show ID on delivery.
- D.O. Rioja
- Grape variety: 100% Tempranillo.
- Vintage: 2017
- Taste: Semi dry and fruity
- Aging: Young. Fermentetion for 14 days
- Colour: Clean and bright, fucsia colour with violet tones.
- Aroma: Very fruity in nose, the strawberry, cassis and raspberry aromas showing up, with citric recall. Very complex, attractive.
- Palate: Fresh, wide and big volume in mouth, with fresh fruity afternose, a very long final and a tasty aftertaste.
- Pairing: Specially indicated for pasta and rice. The best meats for this wine is the white ones. It is ideal for fish and for mild cheeses.
- 12.5% abv
Sanchez’s highlights: ‘ it has fruity aromas of strawberry, raspberry and cassis, has a fresh, full and round mouth feel with a long finish and a pleasant aftertaste’.