£9.50This product contains alcohol. You have confirmed to be over 18 years old, but can still be asked to show ID on delivery.
Strawberrry, cassis and raspberry aromas showing up, with citric recall. Beautiful
- Grape variety: Tempranillo
- D.O. Rioja
- Vintage: 2018
- Colour: Clean and bright, fucsia colour with violet tones.
- Nose: Very fruity in nose, the strawberrry, cassis and raspberry aromas showing up, with citric recall. Vey complex, attractive.
- Palate: Fresh, wide and big volume in mouth, with fresh fruity afternose, a very long final and a tasty aftertaste.
- Vineyards: Rioja Alta & Rioja Alavesa
- Wine Making: winter 2018 was an extremely mild, marked for an absent of rains, this led to a very rainy spring. Spring storms led to a very late harvest. Harvest took place in October. Fermentation – maceration in stainless steel tanks with temperature control for 16 days. Aged in the bottle since January 2019
- 12.5% abv
- Enjoy at 16° C
Specially indicated for pasta and rice. White meats. It is ideal for fish and for mild cheeses