This product contains alcohol. You have confirmed to be over 18 years old, but can still be asked to show ID on delivery.
Unctuous dry white wine with fruity aroma.
- Grape variety: Verdejo
- D.O. Rueda
- Vintage: 2019
- Colour: Straw yellow with greenish tinges
- Nose: Medium-high fruit (Hay, lime, grass, fennel, grapefruit and citrus blossom)
- Palate: Dry and unctuous, light body and medium acidity integrated as it moves through the mouth, with an aromatic distinctive finish from the Verdejo grape variety
- Vineyards: Vines are located in the north of the Rueda D.O.at 750m (2460 feet). The harvest is undertaken at night to prevent possible oxidation of the must and to ensure optimum grape temperature upon reaching the winery.
- Wine Making / Aging: Once grapes are in the winery, they are kept at a constant cold temperature. The stemmed grapes start cold maceration with the skins in the must to impart their flavour to it. After pressing, cold fermentation begins, lasting 21 days, at a temperature of 13.8° C. This allows maximum freshness to be retained in the wine.
- Awards: Gold medal wines under 30’s. Silver clusters in contest ‘ The favourites women’s wines’
- 13.5% abv
- Enjoy at 8° C
Improves over time with bottle-aging, where it gains rich texture and flavours of toasted Marcona almonds, supported by sparkly acidity.
The bitter flavour of grass and fennel come in on the finish and almost make the wine taste crunchy.