£15.60This product contains alcohol. You have confirmed to be over 18 years old, but can still be asked to show ID on delivery.
Very oaky wine with deep tanins, classic style wine making from Ribera del Duero.
- Grape variety: Tempranillo / Tinta fina
- D.O. Ribera del Duero
- Vintage: 2015
- Colour: Bright red cherry with ruby hues
- Nose: Red fruit, cedar, spices and a perfectly integrated wood
- Palate: Very aromatic in its passage through the mouth. Elegant
- Vineyards: Vines are located in the rural village of Quintana del Pidio, Burgos, Ribera del Duero D.O.
- Wine Making / Aging: The harvest is done at night to guarantee that the grapes arrive to the winery at a low temperature, thus delaying the start of the fermentation and facilitating the cold maceration. The wine is transferred to the aging process into American White Oak barrels (Ohio and Missouri) toast half where he remained for twelve months.
- Awards: 94 points, Wine & Spirit
YEAR’s BEST RIBERA del DUERO, Wine & Spirits
BEST BUY, Wine & Spirits
84 points. Wine Enthusiast, USA
Recommended, International Wine Challenge, United Kingdom
Recommended, Berliner Wein Trophy, Germany
- 14.5% abv
- Enjoy at 17° C
It develops lots of new interest and tasting notes after decanting. Perfect to enjoy taking your time and experiencing wine breathing changes.