£14.30This product contains alcohol. You have confirmed to be over 18 years old, but can still be asked to show ID on delivery.
Red fruits on a complex wooden background. Ribera del Duero main essence
- Grape variety: Tempranillo / Tinta fina
- D.O. Ribera del Duero
- Vintage: 2018
- Colour: Red cherry with boysenberry hues
- Nose: Red fruit on a complex wooden background
- Palate: Fleshy and soft. Persistent
- Vineyards: Estate located in Pesquera and Sotillo, Burgos, Ribera del Duero D.O.
- Wine Making / Aging: The harvest is done at night to guarantee that the grapes arrive to the winery at a low temperature, thus delaying the start of the fermentation and facilitating the cold maceration. The wine is transferred to the aging process into 50 % American White Oak and 50% French Oak barriques toast half where it remains for 6 months.
- Awards: 84 points. Wine Enthusiast, USA
Recommended, International Wine Challenge, United Kingdom
Recommended, Berliner Wein Trophy, Germany
- 14.5% abv
- Enjoy at 16° C
It is the ideal wine to enjoy taking your time and experiencing wine breathing changes.