£18.90This product contains alcohol. You have confirmed to be over 18 years old, but can still be asked to show ID on delivery.
A very special Cava made by using just Pinot Noir variety, giving its particular colour and aroma. Numbered bottles
- Grape variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- D.O. Cava
- Vintage: 2017
- Colour: Ruby red color, fine perlage and constant
- Nose: Miscellany of fresh berries (strawberries, cherries, raspberries…), an elegant scent of roses and herbs of the forest fund of the Penedès
- Palate: Well balance dry. Intense fruit flavour, luscious, balanced, fresh and persistent
- Vineyards: Vines are located in the region of Penedes, Catalunya
- Wine Making / Aging: Aged for minimum of 24 months in the bottle
- Awards: 92 points James Suckling, Gold medal Vinari
- 12% abv
- Enjoy at 7° C
Romantic aromas and natural fizz. Try it with aperitives, Iberian cured meats, cheese, paella, squid ink rice, roasted white meats, anchovies, fish and deserts.