- D.O. Calatayud
- Grape variety: 100% Macabeo old vines
- Vintage: 2016
- Taste: Medium dry
- Aging: Crianza – 3 moths in French oak tree barrel
- Colour: Clean and bright. yellow with green tinges
- Aroma: Intense, fruity, clean varietal character. spicy notes of toasted nuances provided by its characteristic barrel aging. It offers great balance and complexity.
- Palate: Broad and soft at the meeting. Liveliness and structure balanced. Very long and elegant aftertaste.
- Pairing: Aperitifs, cheese and quince, nuts, anchovies.
- 13.5% abv
Sanchez’s highlights: ‘ A singular target and a very limited production’.