Reminders to delicate dried rose petals . Crisp and gentle tingle in the palate.
- Grape variety: Xarello Vermell
- D.O. Penedes
- Vintage: 2019
- Colour: Reddish and orange tones.
- Nose: Surprising complexity of fennel, wild strawberries, peach, grapefruit and a touch of salt.
- Palate: Silky, smooth and elegant, friendly and easy to drink. It communicates the minerality of the terroir.
- Vineyards: Vines are located in the region of Penedes, Catalunya
- Wine making: Light 1-hour maceration of the skin to extract the soft orange color.
- 12.5% abv
- Enjoy at 5° C
Romantic easy to drink Catalan wine